Allow one-time rollback of recently used ship omega and reinforcement materials

I, like many others, jumped too early into spending the new ship omega and reinforcement materials on our existing fleet fighters before realizing the drastic changes made (e.g. Reaper/TFP nerfs) let alone having time to study them. Please consider giving users a one-time option to roll back all spent ship omega abilities and reinforcement abilities so we can spend them more wisely now that we have had more time to digest all the changes.

Replies

• TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    Never equip something until you fully understand the impact of doing so. This is a resource management game and that's just poor resource management.

They won't do this.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Never equip something until you fully understand the impact of doing so. This is a resource management game and that's just poor resource management.

They won't do this.

• Options
    Yep. Had all the time to wait and research/read/YouTube. Same as zetas you put them on so live and learn and grind on :)
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

They won't do this.

This. 100%.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I did wait and study, and still screwed myself. So at least there's that.
  • Options
    I understood the impact that the new material abilities had on the ships. What I didn't realize until later was that they went and changed the existing abilities of the ships drastically changing their value in the game.
  • Options
    LindoFatt wrote: »
    I understood the impact that the new material abilities had on the ships. What I didn't realize until later was that they went and changed the existing abilities of the ships drastically changing their value in the game.

exactly. the nerfing of the ITF and FOTF screwed everything up....i
  • Options
    I put mine on the Falcon..... Feels like I used a Zeta on Pao... I had no idea the ship had been nerfed this badly :-(

But that's the way the game is.