QGJ Dispell Bug

Hello,
I do not know if it is a known bug or not, but something that I think wasn't suppose to happen happened twice today.

Here are the two situations:
First, while I was fighting in arena, my opponent had a Kylo Ren who did his special attack that gives him retribution. Shortly afterward, I used my dispel against him. The green logo disappeared and I gain Offense Up to all my team. Hence, Kylo Ren should have lost his retribution, but he nonetheless counter attacked my QGJ.

Second, I was doing GW and faced a team with Asajj Ventress. I had kill other toons (I think that it is the way her several buffs are triggered) so she had 2 or 3 green icons on top of her. Once again, I used my dispel. I gain the offense up, meaning her buffs should be gone (or at least one of them), but all of them remained.

In both case I did not kill the toon using the special attack so this is not it.

Replies

• Options
    Also I believe that the tooltip says that allies will be buffed if an enemy's buff is successfully dispelled. However if the enemy dies from the damage dealt you never seem to be able to gain offense up. I believe this is due to the damage dealt being calculated before the dispel chance is. An easy fix would be to let the dispelling be calculated first so you still have the ability to gain offense up even on a killing blow.
  • Options
    Yeah i thinj its bug.im not getting buffed when i dispel something
  • Options
    I think it's a bug as well. Sometimes it works and other times it removes the icons but does not work. Still love that toon!
    Use the force Luke.... and get rid of that stupid musket.
  • Tomek
    327 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Johnnyudes,
    first is good known bug. The second maybe too, but I not spotted it in my experience.
    QGJ has many bugs, all for opponent adventage . The is only one for you , and I am sure it will be fixed soon and the rest never.
    Post edited by Tomek on
  • Options
    Kylo bug still present, QGJ dispelled and Kylo attacks.

I guess it would be good to know what action is supposed to happen first, dispel or power up? There are also times I dispel people with QJC and team doesn't receive power up.
  • Options
    Also I have yet to be able to dispel anyone with "advantage" from Phasma and receive power up from it. Maybe every single one was on their second hit but I cannot imagine that is true.
  • Options
    Taunts have not been being dispelled lately either.

Actually, I have encountered alot of different positive status' that are not being dispelled lately.