What squad comp would you use for a Darth Traya team?

Stokat
829 posts Member
Regardless if you already have her or won’t be able to farm her for months, how would you build a team around her if you did have her? Who would you use for leader, what side kicks would be accompanying her (if you had access to all toons currently in the game) and why?

Replies

• Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Options
    I honestly don’t think it will work due to AOE teams however I really want to test Treya lead, Nihlas, Sion, MT and Zombie.

Next would be Nihlas lead, Sion, Treya, Daka, Zombie.

Treya, Sion, Nihlas, shore, Sith trooper.

I have a feeling Game changers have tried and dismissed these already so I think running. palp, Vader, Sion , Treya Nihlas is the way to go for now.

I’m at 60/145 right now.
  • Stokat
    829 posts Member
    Options
    Foxer wrote: »
    I honestly don’t think it will work due to AOE teams however I really want to test Treya lead, Nihlas, Sion, MT and Zombie.

Next would be Nihlas lead, Sion, Treya, Daka, Zombie.

Treya, Sion, Nihlas, shore, Sith trooper.

I have a feeling Game changers have tried and dismissed these already so I think running. palp, Vader, Sion , Treya Nihlas is the way to go for now.

I’m at 60/145 right now.

Yeah palp lead with Vader seems like the popular choice, would be fun to use something else though, I’m kind of bored with the palp/vader combo already (not because I use it but because I face it so ofte).

I like the Talzin idea, would probably work well with Zader’s TM play if you used him instead of zombie. Or maybe a classic ”old school” sith team with Traya, Sion, Nihilus, Sith trooper and Assassin?

I only have 48 Traya shards so I have a long time to figure this out before I finally get her:)
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Stokat wrote: »
    Regardless if you already have her or won’t be able to farm her for months, how would you build a team around her if you did have her? Who would you use for leader, what side kicks would be accompanying her (if you had access to all toons currently in the game) and why?

The lineup in my mind is zzPalp lead, zVader, zSith triumvirate. Vader will not miss his first turn due to enemy hansolo. This pretty much means ALL your team will go before enemy takes a single turn. And that also means before they even get to go, enemies will have pain inflicted due to sion aoe and their cooldown increased due to nihilus aoe right afterwards, gk isolated due to traya, and also roughly 60~80 % enemies stunlocked due to palp aoe. The result is opposing player throwing phone 10 out of 10 times