Sith Lord Anakin event suggestion

Thalanos
5 posts Member
edited May 2018
I've been hoping to see Padme entered into SWGOH and I was thinking how amazing it'd be if she could be an attachment event to a "Path to the Darkside" for Anakin like R2 and BB8. The event could be made elite, mostly for end game players and include other more difficult to get characters. My idea for the event follows each step that is crucial to him falling into the dark such as the following:

Tier I - Retrieving the Boy
Qui Gon, Padme, and General Kenobi (I know he's not a general yet) vs Darth Maul and Probe Droids on Tatooine

Tier II - Losing a Mentor
Qui Gon vs Darth Maul (QG auto dies when DM hits 50%) and then G Kenobi takes over

Tier III - Defending Padme
JK Anakin and G Kenobi vs Zam Wesell and Probe Droid

Tier IV - Tusken Slaughter
JK Anakin vs Tusken Raiders

Tier V - Near Execution
JK Anakin, Padme, and G Kenobi vs Geonosians

Tier VI - Dooku's Murder
JK Anakin and G Kenobi vs Dooku

Tier VII - Submission
JK Anakin and Emperor Palpitine Darth Sidious vs Mace Windu

And then the attached event can be a team of separatists vs the republic

Just food for thought

Post edited by Thalanos on

Replies

• YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    I'd be leary of making General Kenobi a mandatory character for this heroes' journey. He's a long one that you have limited personal control over as a high end raid character. But at the same time, hard to structure this event without Kenobi.

If Anakin were to team up with someone against Mace, it would be Sidious, not Palpatine, but I'd sooner have GM Yoda in there as a required character.

The final battle of the journey would have to be Anakin versus Kenobi.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    Oh, good call with Sidious, but where would Yoda fit in at all. None of his big decisions occurred with Yoda present.

I originally thought of ending with Kenobi vs Anakin, but he hit the dark side before that. After that battle, he became the Vader we already have. It was after the choice with saving Sidious, that he pledged to the dark side.

As to the Kenobi requirement, I agree, the hardest among them, but, unless we get a new Kenobi, that'd be pretty much it