Ideas for the Next Quality of Life Update

I have really liked the quality of life updates. For the most part they have been needed clean up of the code and UI. I am really happy that some of the ideas I thought would be skipped were included. There are two ideas I would like to put on the table.

1. This one should be easy. There needs to be a button where I can edit squads without having to start a battle. Sometimes I can’t do any battles for a day and I want to dake the time to make squad lists. On the main character screen there needs to be a squads button.
2. This one is really hard but it will make the biggest improvement in the game I can think of. We desperately need a better mod search function. SWGoH.gg is a big help but we need more features. It needs to sort by set, shape, primary and secondary. It should be able to distinguish between common mods that were upgraded and mods that started off gold and were upgraded. It should sort both mods in use and spare mods. All of these searches should allow mods to be sold off.

I know most posts in the forum are complaints, that is why I am rarely here. I just want to say I think EA is doing a good job at keeping the game interesting, balanced and it fits the theme quite well.

Replies

• Bane1492
    121 posts Member
    Options
    The ability to use all ally points for bronziums at once rather than hitting "buy, skip, finish" thousands of times.