Galactic War

There is an opposing team in Galactic war that I struggle with. It's made up of Hera, Ezra, Zeb, Kanan and Chopper. What's the best strategy for defeating this group?

Replies

• Options
    Kill them before they kill you. On a more serious note, use stuns and ability blocks to control chopper and kanan to prevent them from taunting, then kill ezra (he's the only offensive threat) then you can just pick off the rest one by one
  • TheJEFFtm
    917 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Assuming you to be a newer player; the easiest ways to take Phoenix squadron down are, high burst damage (wedge/Biggs rebels, as an example, but anyone who calls lots of assists or can chain turns together) and focus fire down the team one at a time (try to eliminate Ezra first, as he is the main source of damage). Debuff heavy teams (empire or sith, also old daka is great at low levels), with a focus on ability block, daze, stun, or shock to prevent counter attacks, buff immunity and/or healing immunity to prevent taunts and protection/health recovery. Finally, stealth based teams (again, to prevent all the counter attacks) using characters like geonosian spy, sith assassin, Princess Leia, R2d2, nute gunray, etc. can also be used.

Hope that helps!
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Palpatine, Maul, and Dooku are all highly disruptive to Phoenix.
    Still not a he.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Palpatine, Maul, and Dooku are all highly disruptive to Phoenix.

Palp will help kill 2 without breaking a sweat.
  • Jeffrome
    63 posts Member
    Options
    I always prioritize Ezra and Kanan. Ezra, as several have said, is the damage dealer for the group... but Kanan is the sole reason that everyone can counter attack... so sometimes I’ll stun and shock Kanan and kill him so that no one on the team can counter attack anymore and then finish them off.