(QOL Improvement) Give us more officer tools ( kick rights,etc)

newbornFL
483 posts Member
edited May 2018
So yeah in my guild there are around 8 officers,5 of them are support officers,they coordonate TW and the discord mostly(dont get me wrong they do a stunning job of coaching players and being an 'officer' of the guild,representing the guild ) ,but they are no good at managing the ingame .

And since a while ago we opened our guild to everyone,so every now and then we get an 'wild' player outta nowhere,most of them get kicked.

But then there's an player that normally is very low on our rooster expectations,but he still had 1.7 mil GP and yeah,that is something.

Problem is,an very excited moderator thought he wants to try out the kick feature(I don't blame him,the guy was way below our level ,and the moderator still does a great job on discord and everything else) but he didn't think that our other sister guilds needed that player .

Since we have 16 other sister guilds of different levels,he forgot that they need any players so they can recruit better(nobody wants to join a 42 player guild eh)

What I want to propose is an QOL update,a small thing,to give certain rights to certain officers.