Bring back the banners

DarkLord7
241 posts Member
As a guild officer, those banners are key to letting us see who is doing what in Territory Wars. Furthermore, it's an insult to those who put in so much time and strategy with their attacks to be ranked 15 against people who just threw a ton of 50-60k teams in the back territories. I like the banner values, but I don't see why the ranking system was needlessly changed. I liked seeing defense and offense rankings, only showing the combined total completely disregards factors like difficulty etc. Why was this changed? Also, there's a bug where clicking on the guild button on far bottom left only opens guild chat. Thank you.

Replies

• Options
    You do realize the arrows that are beside the total banner heads in the stat screen are there to switch fields, like always, from def totals, successful attacks, rogue actions, total banners, . . . . Nothing was changed at all.
  • lladdir
    146 posts Member
    Options
    Uhhhh, might be reading this wrong but I’m pretty sure you do still have offensive and defensive banners split
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Just like before click the arrow to scroll thru stats. There has been no change.
    1dDHzcE.jpg

qwc0wm3lj7c8.jpg

93jxj7jl3umd.jpg
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Just like before click the arrow to scroll thru stats. There has been no change.
    1dDHzcE.jpg

qwc0wm3lj7c8.jpg

93jxj7jl3umd.jpg

This.
This discussion has been closed.