Bug on Reaper

Fredy5
328 posts Member
there is no more TM reduction when a ship die and Reaper is on the field. Please fix this ASAP, I haven't farmed this ship for so long to loose because of a BUG

Replies

• First_but_66_Order
    1014 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Fredy5 wrote: »
    there is no more TM reduction when a ship die and Reaper is on the field. Please fix this ASAP, I haven't farmed this ship for so long to loose because of a BUG

I thought so, but there is actually no bug. The thing is that Reaper removes only 15% which on 4x speed is really hard to notice, because the CS gains TM until the next ship's turn and this is most of the times slightly more than 15% so seemingly the CS lost no TM. But on lower speed this is easier to notice.
    We are just got used to the old version.
  • Fredy5
    328 posts Member
    Options
    sorry, but when I have the reaper and the player against me has no reaper, how could he get his ultimate move before. Even worse, I reinforce Reaper and kill because my admiral is faster, his admiral will play just after me wheras, because of his TM reduction it should have been a ship ..... There is a real Bug
  • Options
    I don’t know if it’s a bug, but Reaper is definitely handling TM reduction different than before, would be nice to see a breakdown of why. Did they speed up capital ships? Did they lower potency/increase tenacity? Are there other mechanics at play with new reinforcement abilities?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    All bugs and issues need to be reported to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>