Guild Quests

Is it possible to skip a quest? One of our members has Join a New Guild. Will it still count if he goes out and comes back in?

Replies

• BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    It's been reported at answers HQ and logged as a bug..... They will likely fix it soon.... @CG_Carrie any news on this?
  • Options
    Thanks
  • cboath7
    461 posts Member
    Options
    Just a bump....it's officially acknowledged as a bug and that they're working on it, but no ETA after about 10 days now.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Bugs and issues are not always prioritized they way you would expect and are sometimes grouped and planned to be pushed out with other updates around the same system, or to avoid an update due to possible conflicts.

We know its and issue and that it's being looked at, that's about all the ETA we can expect. They dont want to promise and miss the mark.
  • Options
    They figured out going out then back in did work.
  • Options
    This quest everyone is talking about, where you have to leave your guild and join a different one to beat rancor, it's supposed to be the next quest after donating 100 pieces of gear correct?
  • Options
    I ask because once I completed the donation quest the quest ended there wasnt anything after. I know the quest is being marked as a bug because people shouldn't have to leave their guild but it's also the ONLY quest where the rewards are worth anything and I'm pretty irritated that the quest isn't even showing up for me
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    I ask because once I completed the donation quest the quest ended there wasnt anything after. I know the quest is being marked as a bug because people shouldn't have to leave their guild but it's also the ONLY quest where the rewards are worth anything and I'm pretty irritated that the quest isn't even showing up for me
    What level are you?

If you were 85 when quests debuted, you got credit for nearly every quest that you missed, including this one. (The 100 donations quest was still active for some reason, though.)
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    I level 85 and have been for 8 months or more.. I completed the 100 donations & use 15 omega's quest today (after unlocking JTR) and its been replaced with use 20 zeta items and earn 600raid tickets / do 4 attempts in the pit raid..
  • Options
    I’m level 85 and I had the 100 gear then one to do 4 Rancor attempts. Nothing about leaving a guild. That was the last one I had.
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    It's a different quest. I have the Heroic Rancor one active now as well as Donate 100 Pieces.