Arena Shipment, HELP ME PLEASE.

AbysmalDarkside
316 posts Member
edited February 2016
Is he a viable character & worth the farm ? I 7 starred Sid & then HK47 (Which I regret because HK is honestly god awful & I won't be using him unless I come across an all jedi team)

I just need to know whos most viable after Sid arena shipment characters are so terrible after sid its like going for whoevers least terrible, So that being said I was thinking Ackbar because for the most part detrimental effects are used like healing block & stun are used very often the question is does his ability take off healing block & stun & if so, is that all hes good for ? Whats his health speed & power like ? is there a better choice in arena shipments ? If so who is it HELP PLEASE ME. I need multiple opinions on this.

Replies

• Options
    Ackbar sucks. 90% of game depends on whinyou already have. If you farm 86 in GW and Cantina you have to farm 88. He is onky usable at 7* but a fine char. He also needs A taunter or some early heavy hitter to have chances to live. He is the safest choice. Savage and Han are good for different reasons. Some others like Asajj but she is too niche. Eeth is only useful for Jedi event.
  • Options
    Ackbar sucks. 90% of game depends on whinyou already have. If you farm 86 in GW and Cantina you have to farm 88. He is onky usable at 7* but a fine char. He also needs A taunter or some early heavy hitter to have chances to live. He is the safest choice. Savage and Han are good for different reasons. Some others like Asajj but she is too niche. Eeth is only useful for Jedi event.

I farmed 86 & HK but absolutely hate both, Something about droids man that I hate, Even if I had a full team of droids Id be like jesus these droids stink. I guess its because the teams so cookie cutter man and im sick of farming whatevers meta.

• Geddre
    224 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    If you finished HK, go for IG-86 and IG-88. Then focus on Poggle in GW. One of the consistently nasty teams I run into is those 4 characters with either GS or Lumi or Daka as the 5th.
  • Options
    I love my phasma, piglet, Asajj and ST Han Solo