Biggs or not to Biggs

Just unlocked the character. Came at a 2*. 2 shards away from a 3*. Just finished my lum 7* from GW and farming. Is Biggs worth it to farm out of GW next or na

Replies

• Options
    I am doing it. It says ship synergies... I don't know what it means, but I suspect I will regret it if I don't.
  • Options
    I took him to 7* just because he's so easy to farm (he's in cantina and GW)

He's actually pretty useful for me and I use him in my Arena team, his assist attack is really useful, and he has evasion and turn meter gain - you may as well farm him, as long as you've already finished Lumi and IG-86/Poggle who are all probably better
  • Options
    Might be worth it for ship synergies in the future. Poggle and Phasma are both really good tho. 86 and Resistance Pilot are also better picks imo. I'm farming Biggs now at 5*, but I have a lot of other talent and just doing it for the potential ship battles
  • Options
    I am putting together an all assist team. Biggs has a very good assist ability.
  • Options
    I'm afraid the ship synergy is a typo, but I'm taking him to 7* anyway

Adrenaline rush is pretty awesome against an aoe speed team. It really speeds him up.

I got an early han drop, and have built around him since the beginning. So making a rebel squad is a bit easier decision for me than most. This may have affected my decision to go that direction.

If you're f2p you may want to consider building a team around the characters you get lucky unlocking (at least initially). If you're p2w I'd focus on better characters.
  • Options
    Qleak wrote: »
    I'm afraid the ship synergy is a typo

Just like it says on Leia: "Rebel synergies and STEAL abilities." :p