Need some advice

My main team I've been using is
7* QGJ (L)
7* Sid
7* Lumi
7* JC
5* Dooku
All lvl 70 with max gear. I've decided I would start using Poggle who is max gear lvl 65 5* whom would replace JC

I am also working on Daka, I want to add her to my main team but I'm not sure who I would take out. Any advice who I should take out?

Replies

• Options
    Rotate, Put in Dooku when facing jedi since he can guaranteed stun any jedi, Put in Daka for anything else its all situational make the decision depending on what team you're facing at the time. Hope that helped. Or seeing as you're only running QGJ to speed up lumi whos already quick in her own right maybe switch him out for daka & put Sid as lead POGGLEs buff will give your team a super damage boost, & sid will give you a really good critical chance that will only add to the damage you deal not to mention you'll have the 2 best stunners in the game slowing the other team down (Dooku/Daka)
  • Options
    I think Daka could/should replace JC and Lumi! Poggle is a must for GW but not a big fan for the Arena
  • Options
    KoolKent wrote: »
    I think Daka could/should replace JC and Lumi! Poggle is a must for GW but not a big fan for the Arena

Poggle goes before all the Droids and gives them a mighty fine buff
  • Options
    Rotate, Put in Dooku when facing jedi since he can guaranteed stun any jedi, Put in Daka for anything else its all situational make the decision depending on what team you're facing at the time. Hope that helped. Or seeing as you're only running QGJ to speed up lumi whos already quick in her own right maybe switch him out for daka & put Sid as lead POGGLEs buff will give your team a super damage boost, & sid will give you a really good critical chance that will only add to the damage you deal not to mention you'll have the 2 best stunners in the game slowing the other team down (Dooku/Daka)

I use QGJ as leader so that he goes right after Dooku cause he can one shot a toon or at the very least heavily hurt someone. But I could try putting Sid as lead and see how that goes. I'm thinking of just keeping everyone in but JC and Poggle and putting in Daka, I don't know yet though.