Empire in fleet arena

jackaldo20
128 posts Member
edited May 2018
So I have been observing my fleet shard after the update, and it seems that besides chimeara,the executrix is also in the top 10 now.(#1 is an executrix and he runs TIE X1,TIE silencer and Biggs,****)
Imperial ships still seem to dominate my fleet arena and most teams are mirrors(TIE X1,TIE,Biggs).
Im not sure if this was intended but fleet seems to be more stale now then ever.I dont want a rollback but I do at least want some love for the other ships to create a rock-paper-scissors situation in arena.Thx

TLDR buff the other ships besides empire or do something to create more variety in arena
Post edited by jackaldo20 on

Replies

• swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    Options
    Have you heard of the Geonosian Triumviate under Home one? Apparently its a meta team
  • Options
    swgohfan29 wrote: »
    Have you heard of the Geonosian Triumviate under Home one? Apparently its a meta team

Yeah this seems pretty great with all the mass assists
  • Options
    Yeah I was having fun with it in the practice. Didnt realise it was viable tho.
  • Options
    swgohfan29 wrote: »

Are the Geonosian still competitive under tarkin ? im farming them now but wont afford to upgrade ackbar anytime soon
  • Options
    Only cassians uwing & kylos shuttle are slower than the Geo's.

They are 3 of the slowest 5 non capital ships in the game.

Interested to see if they're any good
  • Options
    New Marqee Event Character: Enfys Nest
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    New Marqee Event Character: Enfys Nest

Relevance?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Geonosians still work under Tarkin and Biggs is the **** in those cookie cutter fleets armor. I run Tarkin and a fleet nobody in my shard runs and 1st everyday.
  • Shaunyvee
    916 posts Member
    Options
    Having some success under tarkin with severely underlevelled gauntlet starfighter & pilots in place of scimitar.

Probably no good on defense though