Sabine and Phantom II

Jeffrome
63 posts Member
Sabine is way too hard a Phoenix Squad member to farm... can we get her added to dark side hard battle 9D to farm alongside Phantom II?

Replies

• TVF
    36773 posts Member
    Options
    I guess there's no harm in asking but the odds of this happening are far worse than the possibility of successfully navigating an asteroid field.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • PiffGuru
    773 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    I guess there's no harm in asking but the odds of this happening are far worse than the possibility of successfully navigating an asteroid field.

"Insert Han Solo quote here"
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    There are worse farms than Sabine. Like literally all of the 20 energy single hard node farms.
    Still not a he.
  • Westvleteren12
    62 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    The problem is that she's not nearly as useful as a lot of the hard node farms. I find myself continually putting off farming her for toons I need to stay competitive for crystals. However, if Ghost and Phantom become the new meta, my priorities will change.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Eh. Sabine's a very useful character to start working on early. Once she has to compete with all the extremely powerful 20 energy single hard node characters, it'll be a long time before she's worth thinking about again, but before that point, it's good to get as much progress on her as you can.
    Still not a he.
  • Jeffrome
    63 posts Member
    Options
    I’m farming Ghost and Phantom because of Chimaera. I’d like to get Chimaera to at least 6* next time it comes around... problem is, Ohantom II is underwhelming because Sabine takes so darn long to farm. Farming her and Phantom together would help in a small way. She really should be moved to a store again... don’t see why they ever took her out of store. Also, @Westvleteren12 , Sabine is a great toon to have for Heroic Sith Raid... and to increase Phantom’s power.
  • Options
    I've got Chimaera at 7* and hold top spot in fleet arena, but after watching Warrior's latest vid, I'm seeing serious potential for a Ghost & Phantom meta.
  • Options
    Phoenix is pretty tough to gear up, though, from what I've read.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    They are, but they are forever useful. Investment in Phoenix will never be a waste.
    Still not a he.
  • Richfxxx
    449 posts Member
    Options
    Phoenix are good team to gear up, useful as a starter team for new players. Needed in light side Tb and awesome in phase 2 of sith raid. Mine are all at least gear 11 with zeta on Ezra and soon Sabine and Kanan