Most Jedis are to weak!!

Hello together

i've got something to say. I've got Plo Koon, Mace Windu, QGJ, Obi Wan, Kit Fisto and more jedis at 7 Stars, Lvl 70.

First of all most of these characters are to weak. For me it's impossible to unterstand how could a order tie pilot for example had so much damage!! I'm not going to say the jedi must be immortal, but please EA make the game realistic. Not at all can be Poggle or Geonosian Soldier stronger than a high member of the jedi council. It's not possible. If you check the abilities or damage of Plo or Mace it's a joke.

My opinion is that Yoda, Mace and Sidious must be the strongest characters like the Story.

Let me know what you think. Be honest!

Replies

• Options
    I am agree with you that the abilities or damage of Plo or Mace it's a joke,EA should do something
  • Options
    i think the droids are overpowered. IG 86, IG 88 HK 47. you've got no Chance against them, the damage is to massive.
  • Options
    I don't have a problem with the droids being strong because they were strong during the Clone Wars. I do think that the Jedi are mostly too weak. Just because they use their power for defense and not attack, doesn't mean they should not hit hard. Perhaps their special abilities should be more defensive oriented.
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    Plo Koon is the Jedi that needs a buff the most!
  • Options
    @SamIAmx77 i agree with you, but comparatively with other characters for example poggle, tie Pilot, geonosian soldier, most droids the jedi had to less power and damage. That's not realistic. In the hole History neither of this characters had killed a important jedi.
  • Options
    @Seku Mace too!
  • Terrai
    117 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Just posted about Mace... the weakness is so sad! I've always loved Jedi and it seems the only useful ones now are Yoda, Consular, Lumi, and Qui-Gon. The Barriss nerf was a harsh blow to the Jedi as well. I'd love to see her buffed back up to arena viability.

Edit: forgot Qui-Gon
  • Options
    @SamIAmx77 i agree with you, but comparatively with other characters for example poggle, tie Pilot, geonosian soldier, most droids the jedi had to less power and damage. That's not realistic. In the hole History neither of this characters had killed a important jedi.

From a game perspective the Jedi can't be this crazy strong group or nothing else would matter and it would just be Jedi versus Sith & Kylo Ren. LOL. I do agree that most of the Jedi in this game or way too weak for who they are. I like how Bariss is done because she's a strong healer and in most games the healer has no offense. Lumi is very well balanced and Qui Gon is fast and decently strong, which I'm not sure where that came from to be honest because Darth Maul beat his ****. Anakin, Mace, and Plo Koon are much underpowered relative to their characters. If Plo Koon is more of a tank then he should act like more of a tank, more HP, armor, a taunt would be cool if he's really going to fill that tank role.

The developers need to strike a balance between the groups, but the Jedi are underpowered and there are many anti-Jedi characters to put them at a further disadvantage.