Rebel training; hard.

I seem to have run out of talent... I can’t get through the new rebel training level with the set toons? Can anyone help please?

Replies

• Kelarn
    161 posts Member
    Stun Palp then work on Thrawn first. Use Ben to ability block the Stormtroopers, and Luke to cleanse the taunts if any pop up. Save Hans 2nd ability to keep stunning Palp after he comes out of it, and whittle him down after Thrawn. TIE pilot will get himself killed..liberal use of R2s basic can get you key stuns as well.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Yeah what he said. It is not a DPS race. It is a control exercise. Spread stuns on Palp and Vader and Thrawn. Use Hans Basic on the stunned guys when their TM gets too high. Keep stormtroopers stunned slowed or blocked. Use Leia to kill a single guy at a time. Id start with Palp. Everyone else should have control as their primary goal.
  • What they said! I've done it across 4 accounts and even on the 4th account and having done it 3 times already it still took some good RNG. The most important is keeping taunt off of the stormtroopers while also keeping Thrawn and EP from Insta-gibbing you. So to reiterate what has already been said, keep taunt off the troopers, kill Thrawn first as his cleanse+Fracture 1 shot sucks, then EP.
  • Thank to you all, I’ll try again and practice! Cheers
  • Yes on what others have said. Kill order does begin with Thrawn but the highest priority rotates among: disable EP before AOE stun, STs before taunt, DV Force Crush (though this may happen). TFP AOE will get himself killed per counterattacks. but he also should be controlled to a lesser degree, i.e., EP TM is close then stun/block EP first. Killing anyone is not the priority as stated earlier in that it's a control exercise.
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »
    Yeah what he said. It is not a DPS race. It is a control exercise. Spread stuns on Palp and Vader and Thrawn. Use Hans Basic on the stunned guys when their TM gets too high. Keep stormtroopers stunned slowed or blocked. Use Leia to kill a single guy at a time. Id start with Palp. Everyone else should have control as their primary goal.

This