Android and IOS acccount on same device possible?

Donkay
27 posts Member
I have my account on my Android phone and want to add my son's IOS account onto my phone so I can switch between accounts. Has anyone done this exact same thing? My fear is that somehow when I port the my son's account it will replace my account on my device. Just want to proceed with caution here and ask if anyone has had any issues doing something similar.

Replies

• CamaroAMF
    1288 posts Member
    Options
    I believe you’ll need a second iTunes account. Login to the second account through Game Center on your iPhone and then run through the link a device process.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    CamaroAMF wrote: »
    I believe you’ll need a second iTunes account. Login to the second account through Game Center on your iPhone and then run through the link a device process.

Not if he wants to play on android.

If I'm reading correct your end goal is to have 2 accounts run on the android device one of which is played by your son on an apple device.

Is this correct?
  • CamaroAMF
    1288 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

If I'm reading correct your end goal is to have 2 accounts run on the android device one of which is played by your son on an apple device.

Is this correct?

You’re right. I read it backwards. I can’t help with Android. Does it have functionality similar to Game Center where you can switch between different accounts?
  • Donkay
    27 posts Member
    Options

Is this correct?

Correct, I want to play on my Android phone. My guildies have said to create another Google Play account and go through the linking steps. It would be the same for ios as CamaroAMF said if I wanted to play on an ios device it seems (creating another gamecenter account vs google play account).
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Donkay wrote: »

Is this correct?

Correct, I want to play on my Android phone. My guildies have said to create another Google Play account and go through the linking steps. It would be the same for ios as CamaroAMF said if I wanted to play on an ios device it seems (creating another gamecenter account vs google play account).

Correct create a new account. Go in and make a new game by logging out of your current account and loggin in with the new one.

Get to the point where you can link the accounts and set that up to the new game.

After which you will be able to log in as either email and have access to both accounts on 1 android device
  • Donkay
    27 posts Member
    Options
    Great, thanks for the help.
  • Donkay
    27 posts Member
    Options
    @Kyno There's no "Link a Device" option on my son's account. I think this is due to it being under age. What do I do now? Also, how do I change/remove the under age account tag? No guild chat is very annoying, thanks.