Are the starter guilds worth it?

Axiom
39 posts Member
edited May 2018
I'm only lv 43 right now should I stick with my starter guild or switch? If yes, please suggest some good guilds.
Thanks.

Replies

• Options
    Check out the recruitment section. Only you can decide if it's time to move on.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options
    They're good while you're searching for the guild that'll fit you best, but the moment you find a guild that does heroics multiple times a week you jump! Getting a head start on raid Han and GK is invaluable.
  • Options
    They're good while you're searching for the guild that'll fit you best, but the moment you find a guild that does heroics multiple times a week you jump! Getting a head start on raid Han and GK is invaluable.

With the caveats that:
    A - you have at least 1 7* toon
    B - they don't mind you being completely unable to contribute to the raids outside of generating tickets

There's plenty of guilds that are ok with growing newer players (I was lucky enough to find one early), but I'd hate to see OP (or anyone else) leave their current guild and end up alone because they just assumed they could join a heroic guild whenever.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options
    Can't really say since the auto guilds are new. Can you rejoin one if you leave and change your mind? That would definitely be a factor but otherwise I would agree with the above to find a good guild and be sure before pulling the trigger.
  • Axiom
    39 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, you can rejoin anytime and there's also no transition limit afaik
  • Options
    So really no big deal if you join a crap guild and it doesn't work out. Then i say go for it.