Guild quest, bug?

cboath7
461 posts Member
I completed 2 (i think) guild quest. the third is 'join a new guild and unlock the heroic rancor raid'.

So, uh, do i have to quit my guild and join a new one that hasn't unlocked it? My guild has had that unlocked for many months, if not years at this point.

Is this a bug or intentional?

Replies

• BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    y11rxdebg9ts.jpg
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    Expect this thread tonne deleted soon...... The forum tells us to report a bug, the helpdesk tells us to post on the forum...... Good times
  • cboath7
    461 posts Member
    Options
    I was checking to see if it WAS a bug or not. Apparently you guys think it is, so will go to bugs section. Thanks
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    Can seriously get some attention paid to this instead of just deleting every thread pertaining to it?....... This is upsetting a lot of players, and the fix should be easy....
  • Now_Regulate
    14 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I understand your pain brother. Their support is the worst EVER!!! They got instructed to reply with generic **** templates and that's what they do!
    We had multiple problems (our guild) energy missing, game getting busted in the middle of TW and so on so on...
    It happened to me tonight playing TW where i beat the opponent but at the end of the fight client lost connection (or the server refused the connection) and i lost one of my better teams resulting the opponent scoring a win.
    Now i'm getting the run around like i am an **** support - forum/forum - support.
    This support issie needs to be addrressed ASAP cause people are simply quitting the game cause of them.
    qvvtubkexfbb.png
    You can see from the screenshot there is CLS standing on my side and no one left on the other! THE WORST SUPPORT EVER!!! BORDERLINE RUDE!!!
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    It's such an easy script to run.... Have a raid han shard, quest complete.... Done...

Best to spend energy deleting threads I guess....
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    Are we going to fix this, or keep sweeping it under the rug?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Bugs and issues need to be reported to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>