Chimaera/tie reaper wai?

I have had a bunch of test battles and my thrawn is either 2 speed or 3 speed slower (depending on 1 or 2 zetas). In 4 battles, my thrawn took a turn immediately after theirs. I brought out reaper, killed 2 or 3 ships, but their thrawn still uses defeat enemy ability first. I am using biggs, vader, silencer and not attacking enemy tie fighter at all for dodge. Does 2 speed really make tie reaper irrelevant or is tm reduction not working? All my ships are 7*, 85, g12.

Replies

• scuba
    14067 posts Member
    Options
    Reaper TMR was severely reduced 15% at max where before it was 35%. Also depends when you kill the ship if the opponents capital ship only has 1-2% tm than that is all that is removed.

That said there are many reports of it not working at all on enemy ship kills but Dev's swear it is working right
  • Options
    I noticed it seemed to not work at all also. Destroyed an enemy ship then enemy capital ship goes right after. So glad I wasted so much time seven starring it right before the change
  • swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    Options
    i just fought a TIE-Reaper and it worked, hang on and i ll get a vid
  • swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    Options
    9027tjp9afz4.png
    slye9nnma6np.png
    hopefully this works: my chimera appears to lose around 20%TM.
  • Shaunyvee
    916 posts Member
    Options
    Running reaper as a reinforcement under tarkin.

Nowhere near as good as reaper used to be.

But combine the 15% enemy capital ship reduction with the 25% TM Gain for allied ships and you've got some decent non-OP synergy.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>