Can we finally get some news on the Jedi rework please?!

Antares
686 posts Member
edited June 2018
EP has been ruling supreme in arena for almost three months now. That's even longer than the RJT meta lasted. It's time for a change and Jedi should get their turn.

thank you!

EDIT: In other words, give GMY his Unique.

Replies

• Options
    Antares wrote: »
    EP has been ruling supreme in arena for almost three months now. That's even longer than the RJT meta lasted. It's time for a change and Jedi should get their turn.

thank you!

EDIT: In other words, give GMY his Unique.

how about we get another rebel meta first...it's been quite a while since CLS.
  • Options
    There's no news because there has been no announcement.

In my opinion there may well be a Jedi rework this year.

But that's my opinion. Nothing at all more.
  • Options
    CG has never announced a pending faction pass in advance. It's not like 2 months before the EP rework they hit the game changers with "tell your followers to get ready for an EP update!"

PS - EP is easily beaten by Rex lead or the appropriate team comp with JTR. JTR doesn't hold as well on defense as Rex.
  • Options
    Lol, I still beat some EP teams (with zetas, yes) with my CLS team.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    Have you ever heard of Jedi Luke?... Yes, there will be a Jedi pass. Patience, young padawan.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    It's time for the Jedi to end.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Lol, I still beat some EP teams (with zetas, yes) with my CLS team.

I could destroy EP teams with my CLS (L) Wiggs R2 Han team, but the problem was they get targeted like crazy on D.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    Options
    I really hope when they get a rework we can use the jedi we've been waiting to use without having to have Jedi Luke lead. Cuz if it requires Hermit and Officer Leia to unlock Luke thats gonna be very frustrating for people in smaller guilds with no way to farm them.
    I hope Windu gets turned into an Attacker and a BA leader. I'd Rather see a prequels Kenobi and Jedi rework then Jedi Luke.
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    Options
    Separatists would be before Jedi if anything. Jedi have been meta before, whereas separatists don't even have synergy between them.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Separatist rework is somewhere on the docket.

Presumably, there will be a Galactic Republic rework around the same time.

Every Jedi in need of a rework is Galactic Republic.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    Yeah, only remaining current factions who are really in need of rework are jedi and separatists. I could imagine a prequel run with some new characters and reworks in the last half of this year. I hope!!!
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Yeah, only remaining current factions who are really in need of rework are jedi and separatists.

Tuskens and Jawas would like a word with you.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    That would imply the Tuskens and Jawas are needed factions.

Though I would put Clone Troopers and Scoundrels on that pile. Scoundrels have some strong units, but don't really work as a team.
    Still not a he.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    That would imply the Tuskens and Jawas are needed factions.

How are Separatists needed?
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    They're the principal antagonist of one of the three big wars the entire saga revolves around so far? I mean, granted, they are pretty half baked compared to the Empire and the First Order, but they're still super important to the overall structure of Star Wars.
    Still not a he.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    This game doesn't really care what's important to the overall structure of Star Wars.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    They do, however, seem to care about the big pieces. Like the faction that's the bad guy of four movies and a TV series. And is currently the same size as the Resistance faction.
    Still not a he.