Mk 6 Chiewab Hypo Syringe (Salvage) drop rate

Groohmsch
9 posts Member
edited February 2016
Hey folks. I do not know if I am alone with my opinion but I am actually very annoyed of farming the mentioned gear parts. I need 50 for each Sidious and Luminara, so 100 at all. The only place to farm it is on Dathomir 7-E, 10 Energy per Sim. I just spent about 400 Energy farming it and got not even 10 out of the runs... are you serious? I think of either reducing the needs to a more realistic number (dunno, 20 or sth) or at least increase the drop rate. But chance of nearly 0,175% is just too low. At least for a 10 Energy location.
So please either adjust the total number needed, the drop rate or add it to a 8 Energy location...

Replies

• Silke79
    20 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I second that.
    Don't know how much I have spent trying to get that gear now and still don't have more then 33 of them after some weeks now.
    Ally Code: 555-171-875
  • Options
    Again: got 17x energy, so 17 Sims - got 1 Syringe salvage...
  • Pindasauskanon
    1803 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Don't farm those things for lumi or sid. They just add 25 agi, not worth the farm. They will be avalaible from the challenges when the level cap is raised.
  • Options
    Thanks for your advice. Many upcoming gear is already listed within the Find function of future Challenges, the syringes sadly not included. And I know that farming that stuff for 25 AGI is not worth it but I am kind of a "completer" - if I max out a toon then it should be really be maxed out to satisfy my inner demons ;)
    And either way there will be the time where one has to farm the gear to get Gear IX, whether or not if the gear is obtainable in upcoming challenges. EA or the Devs respectively should just adjust the drop rate of Purples. F2P this or that, it is just unfair and I truly spent my bucks in this game.