7* Sid or work on upgrading 2*Savage Oppress

My Sid is currently 6 stars, gear level 7; use him all the time, but was thinking about trying to upgrade Oppress to give me another strong Sith attacker who is pretty tanky and hits hard. Thoughts anyone?

FYI: Current DS Setup looks like this:
NAME (level-gear level-stars)
Sid (65-7-6)
Phasma (64-6-4)
Talia (63-6-4)
Old Daka (62-6-4)
IG-86 (58-6-4)
GS (58-5-3)
FOTP (54-5-1)
FOST (50-3-2)
RG (49-5-2)
Veers (44-2-3)
Snowtrooper (40-3-2)
Savage Oppress (7-2-3)

Replies

• Options
    88 and Sid are way better toons right now than Savage. I'm hoarding tokens as I can't decide between Asajj and Savage as individually both of them aren't great. Already have Sid and 88 at max. Both of them in an AOE setup with Poe is scary, even on defense.
  • Options
    After the buff to savage Id say hes actually one of the better toons in arena shipments. After Sid im currently gonna go for 88 thoughs since I already wasted time on HK47 & IG86 (They both suck)
  • Options
    I have a level 70 gear level 8 7star Savage, he's awesome one of my fav characters to use, I actu run him as a leader because of his Pain is Weakness, gives better defense to my sith
  • Options
    I would finish Sid. Once he is max then you can make that choice.
  • Options
    I would recommend Sidious.

Oppress is a little underpowered right now. The recent buff helped but he still has a way to go. Plus Sidious has a versatile leadership skill.
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • Options
    Lord_Jord wrote: »
    I have a level 70 gear level 8 7star Savage, he's awesome one of my fav characters to use, I actu run him as a leader because of his Pain is Weakness, gives better defense to my sith

You do realize that defense up means zilch right now?
  • Options
    The only problem I find with Savage is QGJ getting team wide offense up even if Savage had no buffs before the Humbling Blow.