Tonight 7*/ 6*

Tonight Hopefully i will be taken my GS To 7* and my Poe to 6*

Ive asked this before....Shall i stop Poe at 6* and go for QGJ....now....and Dooku

MY squad:

Lead: Level 70: Phasma 6* almost 7 with (gear 8)
Level 70: Sid 7*
Level 70: Lumi 7*
Level 70: Poe 5* ( should be 6 tonight)
Level 70: GS 6* (Should be 7 tonight)

Replies

• Options
    I would. I have only taken Lumi to 7*. I have multiple 6* toons. The main reasoning behind this decision is GW. Devs have said GW is based on the highest powered team you have ever won an arena match with. So i figure it would make my GW too difficult to have multiple maxed 7*s.
  • Options
    I would. I have only taken Lumi to 7*. I have multiple 6* toons. The main reasoning behind this decision is GW. Devs have said GW is based on the highest powered team you have ever won an arena match with. So i figure it would make my GW too difficult to have multiple maxed 7*s.

Many 7 star toons and GW is easy. Not because I have many toons to throw at the enemies but because I hardly ever get more than 2 7 star, lvl 70 opponents. Matchmaking is a bit wonky, some 60+ guys are getting way tougher opponents and many lvl 70s like me have it really easy. I usually use only 1 squad to complete GW. 7 star Lumi, Kylo, Poggle/Sid, 6 stars Dooku and Daka.

Don't hobble yourself in Arena and missions as no one really knows how the match making works.
  • Options

Ive asked this before....Shall i stop Poe at 6* and go for QGJ....now....and Dooku

MY squad:

QGJ. Poe does his job at 4 stars and above as long as gear is maxed and he's in a team that can use his taunt in the proper way. That little bit of extra life will not help in the high DPS meta. Get back to him later or slow farm him from missions if QGJ/ Daka are done.
  • Options

MY squad:

QGJ. Poe does his job at 4 stars and above as long as gear is maxed and he's in a team that can use his taunt in the proper way. That little bit of extra life will not help in the high DPS meta. Get back to him later or slow farm him from missions if QGJ/ Daka are done.

This pretty much. QGJ is likely going to be the leader of choice after the lvl 80 update. Don't get caught with your pants down. Get him maxed out asap.
  • Options
    Okay guys looks like QGJ asap........also for the guy talking about GW i strugle but i normaly complete 4/7 in a week and face 5 + 70 all 7 star teams.
  • Options
    Another question so when i get QGJ 5/6 star do i replace Phasma or sid? or My other toons?
  • Options
    Another question so when i get QGJ 5/6 star do i replace Phasma or sid? or My other toons?

Lumi. Two Jedis are a liability when you are going for a high DPS and Poe team. Phasma and Sid can be interchanged depending on the enemy. Your aim would be to inflict max damage in the shortest time, heals won't factor in much considering the low health pool. Lumi's attacks usually miss against the Sids running around and Dooku is a monster against Jedi heavy teams.
  • Options
    I'll have QGJ to 6* in a few days. Debating on stopping there and start FOO (trying to build a FO squad) or take him to 7*.

Thinking maybe taking toons to 6* and stopping since GW will become more difficult. Maybe get 10 toons to 6* and then level up to 7* that way I'll have a decent bench for GW. If I only left up 5 toons to 7*, I may be shooting myself in the foot for GW since there are high rewards.
  • Options
    @VaderJK12, read my post above about GW and 7 star toons. There's no guarantee 7 star toons will give you tougher enemies or if the lack there of will make things easier. It's a myth.
  • Options
    azr so i should just swap out Lumi with QGJ and put QGJ in lead
  • Options
    azr so i should just swap out Lumi with QGJ and put QGJ in lead

Seems about right.