Proposal for new element of the game

It would be fun and competitive to have an element added to the game were a player in a guild could have a 5 vs 5 character match against any other player within his/her own guild. A live match, were a human is controlling each side would be preferred. No rewards, no ranking, just bragging rights to the winner. Why no rewards, because some people have multiple accounts and would figure out a way to cheat. Bragging rights is enough, with the match participates and winner announced in guild chat. The competition this would create across all the guilds should generate added revenue for the game. More detail can be provided if needed, just ask. I just want the game to stay interesting, I really enjoy it.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    They are looking into the player selected opponents, from allies and guildies. It was discussed in a few interviews

Live pvp is a whole different beast, I'm not sure they have any intention of doing that. The game would have to have been designed from the bottom up to do that and it wasn't.