Number 1 overall ship to farm to balance fleet arena team!

https://youtu.be/T-eJE79EEOc

Biggs ship is the best ship. But overall Slave 1 and it’s reinforcement ability is crucial to have to increase arena rank. Plus Boba Fett is a great toon to have for beginners. Leave a comment if agree or disagree!

Replies

• Caiaphas
    187 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Disagree completely.

I thought so at first, but nope.

If Biggs is still alive, you can ignore Boba and keep hitting Biggs. Then the retribution, crit immunity, etc. are all pointless.

Also, if Biggs is dead or alive, have Ahsoka (or cassian or sun fac or others) as a reinforcement, for when Slave 1 is called. Then you can dispell Slave 1 AND someone else (using Ahsoka's special), and then destroy Slave 1. Again, making all those reinforcement mats a complete waste. That is a LOT of reinforcement mats for some buffs that can be dispelled!

edit: kinda reminds me of Cassian's zeta...
  • Caiaphas
    187 posts Member
    Options
    Oh wow ... that post got moved to oblivion immediately!
  • Options
    Caiaphas wrote: »
    Disagree completely.

I thought so at first, but nope.

If Biggs is still alive, you can ignore Boba and keep hitting Biggs. Then the retribution, crit immunity, etc. are all pointless.

Also, if Biggs is dead or alive, have Ahsoka (or cassian or sun fac or others) as a reinforcement, for when Slave 1 is called. Then you can dispell Slave 1 AND someone else (using Ahsoka's special), and then destroy Slave 1. Again, making all those reinforcement mats a complete waste. That is a LOT of reinforcement mats for some buffs that can be dispelled!

edit: kinda reminds me of Cassian's zeta...

Dosent matter, you can use reinfo Fotfp with tl, and use his special, he hit so hard, so boba almost go down
  • Options
    Nah. Buggs is still the best. Buggs just doesn't die with vader.
  • Options
    Don't think bobas ship is anywhere near as good as people are saying.

On paper the reinforcement ability looks amazing.

But I. Practice it's usually 2 or 3 hits and it's down.

I especially like to use my tie fighters special when boba has retribution, helps me to get my ultimate ability off faster.
  • Ikky2win
    870 posts Member
    Options
    Biggs is the best ship in the game. It’s the one ship I maxed reinforcement too. His reinforces just sick. Not only do you get extra protection but it puts target lock on a ship, which immediately gives him taunt and allows him to use his special which calls an assist. Far and away the best ship overall if you bring him in as a reinforcement.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Art and Media?
  • Meerava
    481 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah it's weird. Just cause it's a video doesn't mean it's not a strategy post.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moving back to Arena and Character Strategy while looking into why post was moved to Arts and Media.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Sunnie1978 wrote: »
    Moving back to Arena and Character Strategy while looking into why post was moved to Arts and Media.

Just judging on moderators actions in general.

If it opens with a media piece ie a video it gets moved there.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    I havent watched video, but I dont completely disagree. You do need Boba anyway and he is a good character. But after a few weeks of using his ship he has moved further down my bench and is about to be replaced.

BUT, of the combo of toon + ship they are a good overall investment. His ship is a decent placeholder and as it just requires one toon a good start. Not top tier though IMHO.
  • Roopehun
    344 posts Member
    Options
    Its a mediocre ship, and the pilot doesnt have a clear purpose either.

I know that all of my oppponents reinforce Boba so I just pull a dispeller, and then its completely nullified.

The more videos I see of that guy, the more I realise what a clueless clown he is.
  • Anderle
    119 posts Member
    Options
    My umbarian dispells bobas positive Effects quite often and the few attacks he gets aren't really hard.... So boba is decent....furthermore you've got an guaranteed tl and are able to dispells with Vader if necessary....
  • Empiric1
    346 posts Member
    Options
    I run Tarkin so Vader is my first reinforcement, from there it's usually a toss up between Boba or FOTP (Boba helps if Biggs died, FOTP is a WINMORE kinda of reinforcement).

I haven't decided on a third reinforcement yet (as in which one would be best) but with Tarkin's ultimate he never sees play any way.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Empiric1 wrote: »
    I run Tarkin so Vader is my first reinforcement, from there it's usually a toss up between Boba or FOTP (Boba helps if Biggs died, FOTP is a WINMORE kinda of reinforcement).

I haven't decided on a third reinforcement yet (as in which one would be best) but with Tarkin's ultimate he never sees play any way.

i'm reasonably sure that boba is your first reinforcement on def though.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Boba's ship is trash. He always jumps in 1st but doesn't bring anything to the battle other than himself. Vader can bring you, dots defense down and tons of dps, Plo can heal an cleanse your whole squad, reaper can land defense down and remove tm. Boba just shows up does minimal dps and then gets housed by Vader.

the best reinforcements are
    SF (If not starting)
    Vader (If not starting)
    Reaper
    Cassian
    Phantom
    Plo
    Po
    GS

Scimitar and Slave-1 are wanna-bes now.