Squad arena AI difficulty

Could just be me but in the last week the squad arena seems to be much harder. Every battle I go in the other squad seems to have the most unbelievable luck. Every skill effect that they use has its maximum effect, a lot of my main attacks are resisted or more often dodged and every dooku I battle has impossible attack chains. My best toons are constantly Impaired it's relentless. I am not getting anywhere near as many crit hits and I'm losing to squads I was beating a week ago. Anything changed in squad arena? Anyone else having the same problem?

Replies

• Options
    You are not alone. Something has changed, it is more difficult now that it was a week ago. It is possible you may be in a bad patch of runs, time will tell. The whole thing is a total Joke now.
  • Jiinn
    42 posts Member
    Options
    hey, sometimes opponet's low lev Sid did more serious damage then my 7* lev 68 purple Sid. AI got serious buff on every their skills.

i.e. just before, In GW I've met Dooku as enemy,
    from the start, he stun my Lumi, and did assist attack of following Sid's Aoe, and of course he did bonus attack to his assist. and next time again assist attack with leader Phasma, and his turn again, he did total 5 attacks in his own turn. how can I survive? finally my first turn came, and I had 3 character's left. I had to retreat.

that's how the sory goes!
    AIs on GW or Arena, got almost 10 times more rate to his every skills, abilities.

maybe EA, CG devs don't want to players have fun on this game.
    it seems they only want to players got angry or lose their joy,
    so that players keep on spend real money to this games.

f words to EA, CG.
  • Options
    Same here. I was #43 this morning and dropped to #211 in 18 hours. Totally unexpected as have been top 100 for a couple of weeks.
    Level 76
    QGJ lead
    LUMI
    BARRIS
    SAVAGE
    YODA
    All gear level 9 and just about maxed on ability.
  • Options
    DarthRichy wrote: »
    Could just be me but in the last week the squad arena seems to be much harder. Every battle I go in the other squad seems to have the most unbelievable luck. Every skill effect that they use has its maximum effect, a lot of my main attacks are resisted or more often dodged and every dooku I battle has impossible attack chains. My best toons are constantly Impaired it's relentless. I am not getting anywhere near as many crit hits and I'm losing to squads I was beating a week ago. Anything changed in squad arena? Anyone else having the same problem?

This ALL DAY.

I have watched my 7 star, tier 8/9 purple gear squad get decimated by teams I was having even matches with mere days before. In some cases quite literally every attack I send gets dodged. And the Dooku chain attacks...geez Louise! My own Dooku (who is 5 stars level 8 purple with all of his skills at the minimum of level 5) doesn't EVER counter that often.

I see this same behavior in Challenges too though. The AI just dodges and dodges while my team gets whittled down to nothing.