2Next

Replies

• Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Yes Daka should be able to self-revive!
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Omnirhyze wrote: »
    Whenever a unique refers to allies, it can also count itself as an ally. Her unique isn't the only one that targets itself, and it's a lowly 10% chance anyway. I don't know anyone where this rare possibility caused them to suffer win-loss streaks.
    Her unique begins with: "Whenever another ally is defeated..."
    It's a moot discussion, the devs have said she shouldn't be doing it, and it will likely be gone in the next big update.

I voted yes cause the question was weather we THINK she should be able to self revive. i think she sfine as is BUT, that said, @Qeltar is correct. It should be as the description says
  • Options
    I don't care really. It's much to unreliable anyway.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Great let's fix Daka like they did Assaj. People need something better to do in game besides forum
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    We don't really know if devs would include public opinion or not in their decision to "fix" her, but it doesn't hurt to at least know what your user base prefers.

It's a pretty decided majority that things she should revive herself, whether just once a match or unlimited.

I'm all for leaving her as she is. I agree with the other poster who said there's other problems that need even more attention.
  • Options
    Not a bug you guys are scrubs.
  • Options
    Ouchie wrote: »
    I'm all for leaving her as she is. I agree with the other poster who said there's other problems that need even more attention.
    +1
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    OTHER

If she does fix the description.

this

p.s. I have not Daka et.
  • Options
    It's a 10% chance. Not very likely in the slightest. Don't know why it needs to be nurfed.
  • Options
    Dude she is practically only DS healer, that is only reason people have her, how about Rey **** hit, or GS one shot hits. She has that for a reason it must stay n actually her % should go up with revives so that way DS can actually get more healers than switch it back. Talia i don't count cause she loses her own power to heal which is what I don't like
  • Options
    I had Boba Fett revive 5x in a row. Makes for an interesting fight in the current overpowered 1 hitting toons that are around.
  • Options
    Yes, Daka should be able to self-revive but only once per match
    medetec wrote: »
    I'm of the opinion that all revive effects on all characters should only trigger once per match.

Im ok with this but if its a bug let her stay down then
  • Options
    It would be much easier to change her description than it would to fix the bug.
    Just saying.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    No way, Daka should die and stay dead. No revives!
    Just saying.

I was expecting it for Asajj (healing all team instead of just herself) but they changed it anyways. So i don't think they would do it for Daka either
  • Options
    Just saying.

From your mouth to the EA Gods' ears.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Chef5
    369 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Im not too familiar with high level Daka, and was wondering what the revive percentage is for her ability. a lot of people in arena use her and she has to be the first to go, otherwise she revives someone virtually 100% percent of the time in a match. Maybe 9 out 10 times someone will get revived. It's really annoying.,
  • Options
    Chef5 wrote: »
    Im not too familiar with high level Daka, and was wondering what the revive percentage is for her ability. a lot of people in arena use her and she has to be the first to go, otherwise she revives someone virtually 100% percent of the time in a match. Maybe 9 out 10 times someone will get revived. It's really annoying.,

It depends - there are two"variations". The one we're discussing in this thread is 10% (which is her "auto-revive" - her unique ability "Serve Again").

Her other one (probably the one you are referring to), which works in conjunction with her Chant of Resurrection heal, is 35%.

• Options
    I don't have her but her self revive makes me think twice about killing her first as you lose when she revives. I think that skill should be added to her character. She isn't over powered with it and removing it makes her less viable in arena where diversity is already limited. Her revive also doesn't prevent other characters from being used in arena so no harm keeping her as is.
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    Just saying.

@cosmicturtle333 always dropping truth bombs! :-)
  • Irrlicht
    471 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I like Dhaka as she is. I use her in Arena and she revives herself or anyone else near once per 10 death, but it's completely another story when you're fighting against AI. 2 days ago she revived herself 2 times, Sid two times and Dooku once in a single battle in GW (4 times with her 10% Serve Again and once with ordinary Revive). It was 70 lvl team, but 5-6* fortunately, anyway I retreated more then 10 times (Sid placed heal immunity on almost all my team in every script and I didn't want to risk face another team with 20-50% health of whole squad).
    Self-revive nerf sounds reasonable on the on hand: you should be alive to make someone be alive according to my logic. On the other hand, Arena really lacks diversity as it was stated above. And while at the moment Dhaka is a character that is not "must have", but an additional option, which is great, any nerf can ruin this balance, which is not good.