New characters

Dani07
34 posts Member
Hi there, I was just wondering why new characters from spin off movies can possibly be the meta. It’s weird for me to see characters I don’t even know , smash anyone in their orbit. For me the main characters are Jedi and the enemy Sith , they’re magic for goodness sake , surely they should be the toughest characters in the game?

Replies

• Roopehun
    344 posts Member
    Options
    I disagree. If SW was only about good guys w light sabers fighting bad guys w light sabers, it would not have made more than 2 movies.
    But it did, because theres so much more in this galaxy. Bounty hunters, Scoundrels, rebels, politics, average persons doing heroic acts, give its essence. Surely they should be powerful elements.
  • FailingCrab
    1155 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    If Jedi and Sith are the unstoppable wizards you're suggesting they are then howcome all the Sith and all but one Jedi are dead, and the majority of people in the galaxy have never even heard of them? As far as I'm concerned, Jedi and Sith are an interesting side-note in the history of the galaxy.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options
    If Jedi and Sith are the unstoppable wizards you're suggesting they are then howcome all the Sith and all but one Jedi are dead, and the majority of people in the galaxy have never even heard of them? As far as I'm concerned, Jedi and Sith are an interesting side-note in the history of the galaxy.

Well... there were some more Jedis...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    The game doesnt really follow lore as far as power is concerned. It's more of a general guide than anything.

If they tried to do that, the meta would never change, and the game would be stale.
  • Auseon
    14 posts Member
    Options
    Will they ever come out with an old republic era to the game? Revan, the sith emperor, and the heroes of the republic?? I feel as if these characters would be great additions to both the Jedi and the sith.