Recommendations for completing the heists

Wardai
252 posts Member
Atm I'm only clearing t2, I know that's bad, just haven't invested in levelling up my scoundrels abilities and gearing them up atm. I'm looking at going st han, boba, raid han (I'm 1 shard away from unlocking), nest and lando. What would be the minimums or average gear level/stars/omegas to complete both heists

Replies

• Options
    G7/8 should do it with that comp,
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    You should be able to do tier 4 it with no omegas but full ability level 3 upgrades.

• Wardai
    252 posts Member
    Options
    Okay thanks already got two to g8+ so I'll just work on their abilities.
  • nobodyfromjakku
    240 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Are you going to buy Nest/be patient until she's farmable? There's a minimum 5* requirement to complete T4. If you don't want to wait a month, I'd recommend taking Chewie to 5* since you already have him. He probably doesn't need more than G8/level 5 abilities if your other scoundrels are solid.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Are you going to buy Nest/be patient until she's farmable? There's a minimum 5* requirement to complete T4. If you don't want to wait a month, I'd recommend taking Chewie to 5* since you already have him. He probably doesn't need more than G8/level 5 abilities if your other scoundrels are solid.

The 5 star minimum disappeared a long time ago
  • Options
    You only really need 3 Scoundrels to complete it. The rest are there for show.

Might as well go Boba because he's cool and has a good ship.

STHan because he's needed for CLS.

Lando because he's fun and his AOE brings so much joy :)

Shouldn't need that high gear...8 maybe? If not 7?
  • Options
    You only really need 3 Scoundrels to complete it. The rest are there for show.

Might as well go Boba because he's cool and has a good ship.

STHan because he's needed for CLS.

Lando because he's fun and his AOE brings so much joy :)

Shouldn't need that high gear...8 maybe? If not 7?

Depends on if you want to 3* it, or just clear it.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options
    Naraic wrote: »

The 5 star minimum disappeared a long time ago

Really?? I could have sworn it was there when I did it like 3-4 months ago. If it's really gone, our in-guild guide needs updating. Thanks for the info.
  • Trystan_Spyder
    1300 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options

Really?? I could have sworn it was there when I did it like 3-4 months ago. If it's really gone, our in-guild guide needs updating. Thanks for the info.

I can verify. Ran Tier 4 twice with 4* Enfys.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    I just barely managed to 3-star the highest tier with the following:

Stormtrooper Han, Lando: Gear 10, 7 star, abilities maxed minus zeta
    Boba Fett: Gear 10, 6 star, abilities all around rank 5
    Greedo, IG88: 6 star, gear 7, abilities at rank 3

I had to try it a few times since IG88 and Greedo are basically made of tissue paper, but Lando can pretty much nuke everything while Han eats all the hits.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    It's a weird lineup, but this did it for me: https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/squads/15480/

Nothing too OP here. And all toons worth farming IMO (except maybe VChewy, but he works really well with STHan. I won't be farming him any further though).
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Wardai
    252 posts Member
    Options
    Not looking at buying enfys and boba is g8 st Han is g10 (gone overkill in cls prep) looking at bringing up the others just wondering if I need to star them or just gear/omegas.
  • Options
    10s not overkill mate.

• Options
    Cleared with no issues
    Boba Fett (L)
    Zam
    StHan
    Chewie
    Lando

Zam 100% TM is awesome. Was using Mobile Enforcer instead if Lando for the extra gernade.