Ships Killing Strategy

CaptainRex
2840 posts Member
How come the AI doesn't bring in reinforcements in the order I've laid out?
Your defensive strategy is arguably more important than offense, since on offense, I can call in any ship I want (making offensive wins more common).
Defense has always been lacking in squad arena, and this is 100% due to the AI (which CG controls, allowing them to adjust the meta). Ship reinforcements was the only way for players to have any sort of input into their defensive strategy, and now that's being taken away?
#CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).

Replies

• Roopehun
    344 posts Member
    Options
    Read related patch notes, it clearly tells AI logic on reinforcements.
  • Options
    The AI can’t tell your clones apart cause they have no helmets.
  • Eddiemundie
    1070 posts Member
    Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    Your defensive strategy is arguably more important than offense, since on offense, I can call in any ship I want (making offensive wins more common).
    Defense has always been lacking in squad arena, and this is 100% due to the AI (which CG controls, allowing them to adjust the meta). Ship reinforcements was the only way for players to have any sort of input into their defensive strategy, and now that's being taken away?

What’s new? There isn’t any real strategy in ships 2.0
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »

What’s new? There isn’t any real strategy in ships 2.0

Okay, buddy. Sure thing.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options

I wish I could like this post more than once. Thanks for the actual literal laugh out loud (ALLOL).
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    Roopehun wrote: »
    Read related patch notes, it clearly tells AI logic on reinforcements.

Where? And again, I don't want CG controlling my reinforcements. They already control everything in Squad Arena, and it sucks.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options

I'm gonna have to make a video or something if they ever add helmets.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

I wish I could like this post more than once. Thanks for the actual literal laugh out loud (ALLOL).

Someone's very easily pleased :open_mouth:
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

Someone's very easily pleased :open_mouth:

The bar for humor here seems rather low. ;)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    It's buried in a trench old boy ;)