Next Character Releases

Hey there! This isn't a post with a serious question, just curious and want to know peoples thoughts.

Many characters and fan favorites were released over SW:GOH life. Which faction would you prefer to see characters next, and why?

Mine would have to be Mandelorians. There are many possibilities, because there are many notable characters from Canon, and Kotor. I would go with Leader Pre Visla, Bo-Katan, Fenn Rao, Ursa Wren, and a grunt from Clan Wren. Later neo-mandelorians could be an added.
I'd love to read everyones opinions :)

Replies

• Options
    Its not a star wars game if we cant get the B1 battle droid :) ...
    Separatists for me
  • Options
    Keeper_1 wrote: »
    Hey there! This isn't a post with a serious question, just curious and want to know peoples thoughts.

Many characters and fan favorites were released over SW:GOH life. Which faction would you prefer to see characters next, and why?

Mine would have to be Mandelorians. There are many possibilities, because there are many notable characters from Canon, and Kotor. I would go with Leader Pre Visla, Bo-Katan, Fenn Rao, Ursa Wren, and a grunt from Clan Wren. Later neo-mandelorians could be an added.
    I'd love to read everyones opinions :)

I think we have 4 mandalorians as of now. Maybe with the boba movie we ll get more.
    jackaldo20 wrote: »
    Its not a star wars game if we cant get the B1 battle droid :) ...
    Separatists for me

Seps are due for some love.

It will always be Empire for me. But holding out hope for a Jedi rework just because they need one.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Separatist and Jedi are probably too of the list of "next to come"

I'm happy to sit back and enjoy the ride.
  • Options
    I believe that the newest charachter should be Darth Regan because he is insanely powerful and would be a good edition to the sith lord section
  • Auseon
    14 posts Member
    Options
    Could we get more old republic era characters???? It doesn’t matter if they are from KOTOR or SWTOR. They can be imperials, sith, Jedi, smugglers, bounty hunters, and republic troopers. Doing this would add a few more factions to the game that could be really powerful.