Energy Refreshes at level 70 cap

Yesterday was a big day for me, I hit the level cap and hit #1 in arena (although it was short lived and I only maintained 5th for payouts).

My question is how did you guys adjust the number of refreshes per day after the cap? I'm certain I'll keep doing the 100 cantina refresh since the cantina nodes and shipments have great characters to farm. But what about regular energy refreshes? Is it worth it to keep doing at least the 50 / 50 refreshes?

Replies

• Options
    Im doing 50/50 for regular energy to farm hard nodes and gear. The free energy during the day helps out as well.
    I refill cantina twice (100/200) for obvious reasons: good heroes, purple ability mats and a fair amount of credits.
  • Options
    I'm doing 100 Cantina and the 50/50 for standard energy. When I have the gems for it I do the 200 cantina refreshes. Remember you get whatever crystals from arena, + 77 from GW and dailies and then daily logins and achievement crystals.
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    Completely f2p.
    I do the 100 & 200 cantina and both 50 of the regular. Sometimes I'll do the 100 regular if I about to finish a piece of gear for one of my arena toons. I like to keep my crystal balance around 1,000.
  • Options
    Yesterday was a big day for me, I hit the level cap and hit #1 in arena (although it was short lived and I only maintained 5th for payouts).

My question is how did you guys adjust the number of refreshes per day after the cap? I'm certain I'll keep doing the 100 cantina refresh since the cantina nodes and shipments have great characters to farm. But what about regular energy refreshes? Is it worth it to keep doing at least the 50 / 50 refreshes?

Grats on the level cap.

I still do a lot of refreshes because I need 35168131684381385 hair dryers to gear up my characters. This grind is starting to wear on me...
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct