Can has now please? A character request thread.

Eutus
232 posts Member
For the last two years i have postulated that the biggest qualifier for "who can be in star wars galaxy of heroes" was if they would make a good action figure. While this may not be true 100% of the time or even the way the devs think, i play GoH because scalpers make collecting new sculpts and characters miserable. That being said todays San Diego Comic Con exclusives are floating around ...

as9imcfdqnb1.jpg

So uhhh need some Dark Side Scoundrels? I cant think of anyone more appopriate or relevant to build a team around then Dr Aphra and friends. Youd get droids, youd get imperials (if you really wanna), you can add a new ds scoundrel/bh wookie (please bring back the tag, i membah and its got great potential), and s'more Vader synergy. So can has now please? Sure expect D.Voss as a DS scoundrel, but are you gonna get a team out of him? I don't think so, him, a DS Qira & Beckett, what a squad. And frankly I would rather see Beckett, Val, and Rio come in the future after their characters get a comic line that gives them a little back story (what you dont wanna see Beckett push ***** **** to her death? I do, not to mention shes a fan fave i used to see a lot of requests for and the timing would be good. Why would you include that detail if you werent planning on using the story seed later?) And potential adds a 4th or 5th member to that squad.

But thats just my twenty cents, please discuss, champion and petition for moar dudes in GoH :D

Replies

• Options
    The MSE-6 stood about 25 centimeters tall and ran on four wheels. Although programmed with multiple capabilities, the droid was designed with only a singular function. A modular circuit matrix was installed beneath the droid's boxy shell, and contained programming for one skill. Commonly, mouse droids carried out cleanup and basic repair duties, and could serve in security and communications fields. Since each droid possessed only a single skill, multiple mouse droids could chain together to pool their resources for more complex assignments. Trains of MSE-6 droids could often be seen guiding troops through military installations; this kind of duty required mouse droids to be programmed with complete readouts of their assigned areas. In addition, due to their use in military outposts, MSE-6 units were rigged to melt down if captured, giving the droids a strong self-preservation instinct.

latest?cb=20080318141837
  • Eutus
    232 posts Member
    Options
    Ill take mouse droids and the gnk. Hoda has proven that a character doesnt need to make giant damage numbers to bring utility to the table. Id prefer them after BT, 000, C2N2, T7 and a variety of other droids with personalities. And i suspect a lot of folks would like a B1 or Droidekas added first, but i say the more the merrier.