Zeta Order For Arena

Random9
510 posts Member
I'm going to unlock Rey in a week and I have 60 zetas saved up. I'm considering a few different options for who to give them to. I'm not sure what way would be best. Team will probably be Rey > BB-8 > R2 > Enfys > Thrawn/Old Ben/Scav Rey

Zeta Order For Arena 13 votes

Rey L, BB-8 Roll With the Punches, R2 Number Crunch
84%
Aycee1DarthGugelFirst_but_66_OrderchionophileStokatSwitcherooYaeVizslaBrekRegisxrayxtalsRon_ONeal35rodandreelguy 11 votes
Rey L, BB-8 Roll With the Punches, R2 Combat Analysis
0%
Rey L, BB-8 Roll With the Punches, Rey Insight
0%
Rey L, BB-8 Roll With the Punches, Enfys Fighting Insctinct
0%
Rey L, BB-8 Roll With the Punches, Old Ben Virtuous Protector
0%
Other (please specify)
15%
JavikJay_1997_C 2 votes

Replies

• Options
    Other (please specify)
    Number crunch, Rey lead, rwtp
  • chionophile
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    Jay_1997_C wrote: »

That's the first option on the list. Rey lead should take priority over Number Crunch, though. The team doesn't function without it, while Number Crunch just makes it better.
  • Options
    Other (please specify)
    Jay_1997_C wrote: »

That's the first option on the list. Rey lead should take priority over Number Crunch, though. The team doesn't function without it, while Number Crunch just makes it better.

Ah see I meant to switch the order due to NC being one of the most useful zetas in the game, but yeah in terms of team effectiveness lead is key
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah the order doesn't make a difference to me since I have all the zetas just curious which abilities to use them on.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    The most important abilities are Rey lead, Number Crunch, and Roll with the Punches. Combat Analysis comes in close after, but given the Palpatine meta, that's a double edged sword while the other three are straight win. Combat analysis is still good, it just has some drawbacks.

After Rey lead, number crunch, roll with the punches, I'd say Enfys unique to ignore taunt, then Combat Analysis, then Virtuous Protector to taunt through fracture.
    Still not a he.
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Sorry my .gg didn't post. I was getting a message that said "your comment will be posted when it has been approved." Any idea why @Kyno?

Here it is:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/random9/collection/
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    looks like you got it.

that happens. just the spam filter being overly sensitive.
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    looks like you got it.

that happens. just the spam filter being overly sensitive.

Oh thanks
  • Javik
    246 posts Member
    Options
    Other (please specify)
    Number crunch R2, Rey Leader, then BB8 roll with punches or maybe even R2's cleanse on crit zeta.