Territory Battles Platoons

Hi all,

Don't know if this has been brought to the forums any time, but is there anyway to know in advance, which toons will be required for platoons in phase 4/5/6.

I'm an officer in a guild with 120M+ PG, and I find it kind of frustrating to have to be 10/15 minutes, spending time figuring out, which platoons can't be completed due to lack of some characters.

Either would be nice 2 things:
  • To know 1/2 day prior to phase, which characters are gonna be drawn from the pool
  • To be able to datamine it somehow by ourselves... But option 1 preferably.

This just slows the pace of the TB, as serious organized guilds which can't do 45/48 stars, need this kind of precaution when it comes to deploying into platoons.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Officially, no they do not post it.

Unofficially I have seen someone producing lists from game data I believe but not sure where to get it.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    DireWolf wrote: »
    This just slows the pace of the TB, as serious organized guilds which can't do 45/48 stars, need this kind of precaution when it comes to deploying into platoons.

In a serious organized guild, players would simply accept delaying their assignments to platoons until the officer in charge of checking platoons gives the 'Go'. That's how we do it. We (just below 130 mill. GP guild) can fairly safely assume, that we can fill all ship squadrons. Hence, those are FFA from start. Checking the other platoons only takes a few minutes if you've prepared and know beforehand how many of each of the rare toons are available in your guild. I usually put those numbers in the banners for that platoon mission before phase start, to makr it easier and faster to do the actual check. Works fine.

I like the randomly generated platoon missions. I don't need to know the before hand.
  • Options
    It's not that i dislike them being random, it's just that I would like to know them 1 or 2 days earlier. There will be no one able to farm that 1 or 2 characters missing (except for whale ppl, or really lucky guy that has just that character on hold). So, there's really no harm in drawing the random pool earlier, and gives the officers a little "room" to plan.

This lets you plan ahead for those members who don't have a GREAT roster to do 6/6 on battles, as we could plan which members would be allowed to fill those platoons that for them, aren't risky to put (in terms of playing the battles later)

And yes, until we give the signal, they wait to put them.