Two Falcons, Four X-wings and they're piloted by...

The fact we have two Falcons and neither of them are piloted by Han Solo and four x-wings and none of them are piloted by Luke Skywalker is astonishing. This is a STAR WARS game right? The two biggest heroes and their respective ships are STILL not in the game? But hey, we have 3 genosian ships to choose from

Replies

• LordInuy
    212 posts Member
    Options
    The fact we have two Falcons and neither of them are piloted by Han Solo and four x-wings and none of them are piloted by Luke Skywalker is astonishing. This is a STAR WARS game right? The two biggest heroes and their respective ships are STILL not in the game? But hey, we have 3 genosian ships to choose from

+1000000000000
  • Options
    I don't much care about the X-Wings.

But I do care that the Millenium Falcon is not piloted by it's pilot's- Han Solo and Chewbacca.

• Options
    But wait. There’s more! We still don’t have a Chewbacca from OT era!
    Also we will get nien numb and Episode VI Falcon before han pilots a falcon.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    give it time, i think they are more trying to get ships to a good place before we will see them start to release "the big guns"
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    give it time, i think they are more trying to get ships to a good place before we will see them start to release "the big guns"

So 3 Falcons then? Lol
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

So 3 Falcons then? Lol

Naw, I'm thinking by 4 will have a han solo/chewie falcon lol