JTR Team Zetas

QJinX
219 posts Member
edited June 2018
This round I should get JTR. I have been saving all of my zetas for my JTR team and am currently sitting on 5. (My only applied Zeta is Palp) My plan initially was to put 3x on JTR and 1x each on R2 and BB, but now I am not so sure. My arena team will likely land on JTR, BB, R2 +2 undecided. Possibly Talzin, Thrawn, Sion, Chopper, GK or Nest. (Leaning toward Chopper and GK/Talzin)

Anyone have any thoughts on what to do, or not to do. My arena shard is mostly Palp meta combos.

https://swgoh.gg/u/thejinx13/collection/

Appreciate any help.
Post edited by QJinX on

Replies

• YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Priorities:

1) JTR lead.
    2) Roll with the Punches.
    3) Number Crunch.

These are the core for a JTR team.

After that, it becomes more debatable, and depends in large part on who your other units are. However, I'd prioritize Combat Analysis and Self-Preservation Protocol over JTR's other zetas.
    Still not a he.
  • QJinX
    219 posts Member
    Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Priorities:

1) JTR lead.
    2) Roll with the Punches.
    3) Number Crunch.

These are the core for a JTR team.

After that, it becomes more debatable, and depends in large part on who your other units are. However, I'd prioritize Combat Analysis and Self-Preservation Protocol over JTR's other zetas.

Those are the 3 I had for sure. I may drop 2 on JTR and 2 on R2. For the final 2 on my team I am just not sure. I think GK, Talzin and Chopper are all possible. On paper Chopper seems great, but hes Chopper lol. That droid synergy seems solid though.