Internal Guild Battles

After talking with some Guild Mates today we decided we wanted to do battle against each other.

We were thinking it would be great to be able to have either an individual person to person battles or set up a round robin type competition internally.

Round robin could be based on playing random selection of joined guild mates with top 4 going into semis with winners then to finals. Could set a kitty to join (low amount to remove abuse of transfer of coins).

Or the individual person to person could be easier with round robins managed outside the game.

For either option, each player would need to attack and defend so a point system would be needed. I could see this similar as TW - Points for defeating an enemy toon, points assigned for your toons left standing, and points assigned based on time left of battle. If there is still a draw maybe the squads with the lesser GP wins.

Lots of other things to develop and fix I realise, but an internal guild battle area would be awesome!

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    They discussed this in a recent interview and it is something they are working towards. They mentioned making the GW table nodes fillable from allies and guild mates. Not sure what the end result will look like but the idea is out there, balls in their court
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    They discussed this in a recent interview and it is something they are working towards. They mentioned making the GW table nodes fillable from allies and guild mates. Not sure what the end result will look like but the idea is out there, balls in their court

Cool, thanks for passing that one as I missed that one.. Glad to know its on the radar.. even if at its outer limits!
  • Options
    Hey mate im looking for J Dog if you could help me contact him, hes in my fleet shard and we have a chat and would like to get hold of him, no one else in there gets payed out at the same time as him so it will benefit him aswell. Add me in game name rigamortis or on discord im rigamortis#5202. Cheers