Sith raid Phase 3(Traya) - bug or not?

Altazar
49 posts Member
Hello everyone!

Please, help me understand why I can't apply any debuffs on Traya after her 5-6 move and till the end of battle?

In details of the raid is written: "whenever Traya takes demage, she gain 30 speed and 50% stacking. These effects expires at the end of Traya's turn" . Or did i missed something?

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Vertigo wrote: »
    Bad luck

This.

It's never easy to get them to stick and it's just impossible after the first attack....for now.
  • Options
    Its not bad luck, its because traya also gain 10%tenacity (stacking) everytime an unit die, until the end of the battle.
    So after the 3 first topples she have +90% tenacity and also 50% everitime she gets a hit... So its imposible to land any debuff further than the second topple...

There are only a single exception... if u run BH with IG-88 he removes 10% tenacity from each cri, so if u manage to crit her 3 or more times between each topple u can la d debuffs along the whole battle xD
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Sarcodino wrote: »
    Its not bad luck, its because traya also gain 10%tenacity (stacking) everytime an unit die, until the end of the battle.
    So after the 3 first topples she have +90% tenacity and also 50% everitime she gets a hit... So its imposible to land any debuff further than the second topple...

There are only a single exception... if u run BH with IG-88 he removes 10% tenacity from each cri, so if u manage to crit her 3 or more times between each topple u can la d debuffs along the whole battle xD

Good point forgot about that one.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Good point forgot about that one.

Ah, yeah, forgot about that too, but I only ever run Chex Mix and ROLO cheese in P3 so the stacking tenacity from deaths doesn't add up much.
  • Altazar
    49 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options

Very good answer. Thanks!

Unfortunately, to use IG-88 ability I need BH lead. That's not what I need. Anyway Thanks for the explanation