Post edited by Razakiel on

Replies

• Options
    I have a spot for you
  • Options
    MrCoach1138 1:16PM

*Guild Name: Covfefe and Donuts**
    **Min Player Level:** 85 (ish)
    (we do sometimes accept lower level players who are consistent and committed to developing their roster)
    **Discord:** https://discord.gg/kK9bBAm (we have a lively chat space)
    **GP:** 57m
    **Contact:** Direct message me here or follow the Discord link to our recruits channel. My direct tag is Astronavigatrix#2735 .
    **Weekly raids:** HPit 3x, HAAT 2x, Sith Tier III - IV
    **Territory Wars:** With coordination and solid cooperation, we've waged many successful campaigns (from time to time we're wildly overmatched, but we always put up a good fight and we've started bringing home the zeta mats). We have close to full participation, because who doesn't love to watch the defense counters roll up on their team and see the opponents map go up in flames?
    **Territory Battles** 25-26 stars. One of our officers dedicates themselves to strategizing deployments, so we score another star every time.
    **Participation and policies:** Participate consistently in Twar and Tbattles, read chat and check in occasionally (you don't have to be social, we just want to know you're on board with our strategy decisions). We average 25-26k tix per day and we cut those who are absent for 3-4 days. We understand everyone has lives outside the game and we appreciate loyalty, so if you need time off, let us know and we'll save your spot.
    Guild Name: **Covfefe and Donuts**

• Options
    We would consider you discord would be a must hit me up Icecoldcabbage#8806
  • Options
    Firstly, choose a home that suits you, plenty of ppl will offer you a spot but it won’t be suitable. I can offer you Aussie Timezone guilds with links to US guilds and a highly organised network that you can go from casual guilds all the way to elite guilds depending on ur ability and what u want. I doubt the Timezone suits but you seem well motivated so feel free to contact me on discord if u need anything: Scotty@6925
  • Options
    Unfortunately I forgot to mention:
    I live in Eastern timezone so that would suit me best.
  • Options
    Free for all would be at 430pm for you if you join us
  • Options
    Thanks everyone, I found a guild.

Good luck out there!