Usefulness of Nightsisters in heroic raid outside of 4.1?

TheJEFFtm
917 posts Member
edited June 2018
Everybody knows that the Nightsisters are bomb (up to a solo of DN) in phase 4 with the ZZassaj lead, ZTalzin, talia, Zold daka and blue zombie.

But as more guilds are getting the raid on easy farm, and only expending a couple of teams to take down Nihilus, I am just wondering if there is much information/expected damage totals yet about using the sisters in heroic phases 1, 2, 3, 4.2 (sion), and 4.3 (Traya)?

I’ve seen a few spreadsheets of raid teams that seem to suggest they perform decently in most phases; and just wondering if (for guilds like mine, that even after the forthcoming Rey Heroes Journey are still going to be a little underpowered) the Nightsisters have a worthy place as a catch-all cleanup team throughout the raid?

Clearly, they aren’t going to perform near as well without the combination of Asaaj lead, Traya’s bonds and the TM removal Darth Nihilus is susceptible to, but they have a fairly solid kit nonetheless.

Mostly looking for those with personal experience using them as outlined above.
Which phase did you run them in?
Who’s leadership and which lineup (and gear levels) did you run?
Which zeta’s did you have in play?
And finally, what kind of damage output did you experience?

(photo of your final damage and a quick description of the phase would be perfect and most welcome!)

Many thanks in advance!

Replies

• Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Options
    I have maxed out Night sisters the only viable phase other than P4 you can use them in P3 and my max score is 6.5% on Treya, fraction of what you can do in P4 but in P1 and P2 it’s neglagble scored 500k-1mill
  • Options
    Maybe not a full NS team, but I find Acolyte useful in P2 against Sion - often helping to constribute a score of 1% plus in Heroic.

The squad is Nute lead with Acolyte, Leia, GK and Hermit Yoda. You have three characters going under stealth with GK and HeYo as body bags and buff enablers. You want to make sure Nute goes into stealth to increase crits by Aco and Leia to maximise damage.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    The bonds damage and ability to remove TM vs DN in P4 is what makes them shine. So really p3 is the only other real option for a high score with them.