Qi'ra lead Young X Old(TW Terror Scoundrel Squad)

InstantDoneWithYou
175 posts Member
edited June 2018
A fruitful day to all & may the force be with you.

Today i want to talk about Qira's Leadership & the best way to utilize it to create a very formidable Scoundrel Squad that can be used for TW TB & Arena.

Lets Go Straight To Business

MOCK TEAM: Zeta Qira Lead, Zeta L3-37, Lando (Old), Zolo/Zeta StHan For (Offense/Defense) & Zeta Vandor Chewbacca.

We all know what Qira's leadership does note worthy are (+20% Critical Chance, 10% Protection Recovery Per Critical Hit & Bonuses Depending Of Role) & her unique she shares with other Scoundrels (+15% Critical Damage When Attacking Debuffed Enemies) There are a few other benefits bit arent as important as the aforementioned.

The star in this line up is LANDO the old one the reset cooldown AOE Maniac that deals 100% more damage on next use if he scores critical hit. Lando also has a high critical damage output & if Moded right (216% critical damage) will clean out the entire closet with his AOE. Vandor Chewy is the ferocious protector that will revive & heal the team, L3-37 Pre-Taunts dispels debuffs on allies & heals team with alot of potential to become a nuisance during the battle as her Critical Avoidance can reach over 100% with Qira's Lead. Zolo on the other hand needs no explanation.

Note: Lando must be superfast so also the rest of the team to be arena viable.

I hope this will help collectors like myself find great use for new Scoundrels who are now a perfect Faction. Criticism & more ideas are welcome. Have a great day.

-GENERAL INSTANT
GENERAL INSTANT
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• InstantDoneWithYou
    175 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I forgot to mention landos endless recovery of protection & health & Stacking Damage & Offense
    Post edited by InstantDoneWithYou on
    GENERAL INSTANT
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to Strategy section
  • TVF
    36773 posts Member
    Options
    @Kyno aren't shouting thread titles against the rules?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    FYI Vandor Chewie's Ferocious Protector is broken right now in a couple of ways and it makes his zeta very weak. L3's counter also seems to be broken. Both have been reported and are flagged for review. Ive been running variations of this team and I agree this is good in TW but it will not function properly until those are fixed.

Also you need Nest. Her sole weakness is fixed by Qira and Vandor.
  • Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    FYI Vandor Chewie's Ferocious Protector is broken right now in a couple of ways and it makes his zeta very weak. L3's counter also seems to be broken. Both have been reported and are flagged for review. Ive been running variations of this team and I agree this is good in TW but it will not function properly until those are fixed.

Also you need Nest. Her sole weakness is fixed by Qira and Vandor.

You Are Right Nest Would Be Great Addition To Replace Zolo/Sthan Nice Suggestion I Totally Forgot Nest.
    GENERAL INSTANT
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    I dont have Lando yet but Clone Chewie lead Vandor, Both Vets and Storm Han was good for 5 TW wins 3rd war in a row. All g8.
  • Options
    Am glad clone Chewie works great but this new line up is much more offensive plus of u have Nest then its Kaboom
    GENERAL INSTANT
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Am glad clone Chewie works great but this new line up is much more offensive plus of u have Nest then its Kaboom

I agree yours works better. But he is a decent fill in for now until we all get the rest levelled up.
    Post edited by VonZant on
  • Moroveus
    147 posts Member
    Options
    That looks solid!