Guild tools.

I’ve joined the forum and ea souly for this reason...

Guild tools.

After the release of the recent update i used my head for a change and created a chat that allows me to put down all the rules and lay everything out in 1 area. This took alot of time and effort and it created a proper schedule for everything. After 3 days all my hard work, the chat clears removing every detail and with no other way to inform of schedules. This is a real pain in the ar*.

The guild side of things in this game has got to be the worst i’ve ever seen or played. Its taken the game 2 + years to figure out we need multiple chats, i can only imagine the games running on a pea brain... what i’m tryint to say is, stop the chats deleting messages, atleast guilds have an ingame tool of some sort or actually let the guilds have tools to be able to scribble up notes. Another thing, these territories, it says all the people who join but not the ones who don’t. This too is annoying as you have to screen shot and compare to your screen shots and its just a giant pain.

PLEASE give us an update that focuses on guild inprovements.

I’m an independant officer in my guild i don’t know anyone ingame and without these tools or chats, it makes life alot harder.

Gripe and suggestion over.

Replies

• Options
    I suggest you get your guild on discord. No in-game chat function is ever going to be anywhere near as useful as a dedicated messaging platform.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • thomssi
    526 posts Member
    Options
    A few days is likely enough for 90% of stuff but allowing the officers to "pin" stuff that sticks would be a nice idea.
  • Options
    I suggest you get your guild on discord. No in-game chat function is ever going to be anywhere near as useful as a dedicated messaging platform.

We play for fun and we’re not going down that route, we shouldn’t have too, the guild needs an update and a big one at that too. Shouldn’t have to hAve a third party application to run a guild.
  • Options
    thomssi wrote: »
    A few days is likely enough for 90% of stuff but allowing the officers to "pin" stuff that sticks would be a nice idea.

Exactly. Just something to help us!