Ground War Event: Mythic Tier - How!?????

I have great Jedi, G12's, zeta on GMY, Barriss, and QGJ, and I have no idea how I can beat this... anyone able to do so with Jedi?

Or do you need well geared Ewoks?

This event was much more fun when you could use Resistance...

Replies

• BamWrath
    242 posts Member
    Options
    Need the long awaited jedi rework....
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yes many people have done it with jedi.

GMY is key to copy protection up.

I also find aayla to be key to stun and keep things in control.

HY and zarriss help keep people alive, and GK lead.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I havent done the mythic tier because my jedi suck, but I was able to complete the level below.

You have to abuse GMYodas ability steal/spread. Once the other team gets the protection up buff from thr droid, steal it with his AOE. Next turn use the event ability that gives him the 5 or so buffs then use his ability to spread them all to the whole team. Then your guys are unkillable and do a lot of damage. SLOW Kanan helps because he will counter a lot with all of the buffs. Just need to use his taunt sparingly or he will die too early. But taunt when you really need it. I used Ezra to keep protection up on him.

My crappy team was Luminiara, Kanan, Ezra, Asoka and GMY.
  • Options
    They all seem to start each stage of the encounter with the protection buff, lol.

I'll have to try that strategy. Thanks everyone!
  • Options
    In the case of using GMY to steal the enemy buffs, what are the minimum req's to do the mythic tier?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    You have to unlock the Mythic but I dont recall how. It was just there for me.

Also Mine isnt a high enough level, But Koth with his guaranteed Droid stun might help here.
  • Options
    Completed it with Ewoks. Zchirpa G12, Zwicket g12, zpaploo g12, logray g11, Scout g11
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Options
    Lol I can't even beat t2 with 3G11, a 2G9
  • AkyYoda
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Happy to have succeeded with my Ewoks team : zChirpa G11, zWicket G11, Paploo G11, Scout G12 and Teebo G12