Mythic ground war rewards

I was able to finish mythic tier using gk 12 lead, zarriss 11, hyoda 11, gm zoda 11, anakin 12. It's really hard and really time consuming (which is fine, actually enjoyed it). First win was awesome with 2 zetas as reward. 2nd was very disappointing with only omegas. This mission's difficulty doesnt match the repeat reward. It warrants giving out the jedi Master title upon completion, instead of all the jumping through hoops approach.

Replies

• Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    For me, it’s the omegas, not the zeta that inspired me to want to compete it
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    I was able to finish mythic tier using gk 12 lead, zarriss 11, hyoda 11, gm zoda 11, anakin 12. It's really hard and really time consuming (which is fine, actually enjoyed it). First win was awesome with 2 zetas as reward. 2nd was very disappointing with only omegas. This mission's difficulty doesnt match the repeat reward.
    All the Mythics have the same rewards. You're not looking at it the right way. The reward isn't 2 omegas. The reward is 4 omegas (the event runs twice whenever it runs) from here to eternity.

I've been playing since long before Omegas were a thing and I still need at least 500 just for bringing regular abilities up, and let's not even talk about bringing up zetas... Omegas are one of the slowest resources to acquire, so anything that speeds it up is fantastic.

Moreover, you finished this event. It will never get harder and your squad will never get weaker, meaning you now have it on farm. The only thing you ought to ask for is a sim button if you beat it with 3*!
    It warrants giving out the jedi Master title upon completion, instead of all the jumping through hoops approach.
    Why give Jedi Master for an event you can do with ewoks?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Good point about omegas. And didn't even notice ewoks were allowed, not that my ewoks are worth a cent haha