Achievements are 'Broken'

Remember when you first started playing the game and you were constantly completing achievements and getting rewards.

Now over 2 months into the game, it's like this aspect of the game no longer exists.
-after completely 50 GW the next GW achievement is 150 wins? 3 1/2 months away if I keep up winning 100% of the time...yawn
-after 10 million credits.....100 million?

It's ridiculous, make the achievements have less rewards and have them happen more frequently. It will make us feel like something is getting accomplished and give us short term things to work towards and look forward too in between updates. I never even check the achievements function anymore because everything is so far off.

Example, make the GW achievement happen every...10 completions (with 1/10th the reward of what is currently set to complete another 100)

Replies

• Options
    With the difficulty of unlocking achievements vader should be a god
  • Options
    Uriakatos wrote: »
    With the difficulty of unlocking achievements vader should be a god

Not really. Maybe playable, but not a god
  • Options
    It's just more unfinished content. With all the $$ they are raking in you'd think they'd hire a few more programmers for stuff like this.
  • Options
    the time to implement this is so minimal
  • Options
    Phipps wrote: »
    Remember when you first started playing the game and you were constantly completing achievements and getting rewards.

Now over 2 months into the game, it's like this aspect of the game no longer exists.
    -after completely 50 GW the next GW achievement is 150 wins? 3 1/2 months away if I keep up winning 100% of the time...yawn
    -after 10 million credits.....100 million?

It's ridiculous, make the achievements have less rewards and have them happen more frequently. It will make us feel like something is getting accomplished and give us short term things to work towards and look forward too in between updates. I never even check the achievements function anymore because everything is so far off.

Example, make the GW achievement happen every...10 completions (with 1/10th the reward of what is currently set to complete another 100)

Keep them the same and lessen the achievements