Best JTR team with Scavenger or best in general?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    xNine wrote: »
    Ok you guys are right. The theory crafted team without r2 got obliterated on cubsfanhans test server. What I've seen take Traya down on YouTube is: JTR, Scavenger (Rey), BB8, R2D2, Holdo. Holdo gives AOE daze which is epic, plue gives healing, foresight, and taunt which will protect Scavenger Rey. When protected, Scavenger Rey can obliterate everyone.

Could you use Nest instead of Holdo ?

Also - Is Holdo viable at 5* g11 ?
  • Options
    Dryff wrote: »
    So...I wonder what JTR, R2, BB8, Enfys, and L337 would look like?

Guy in my guild and my shard runs it and it’s super solid. Here’s what it looks like: https://swgoh.gg/u/r3m/
  • xNine
    82 posts Member
    Options
    Empiric1 wrote: »
    Ok you guys are right. The theory crafted team without r2 got obliterated on cubsfanhans test server. What I've seen take Traya down on YouTube is: JTR, Scavenger (Rey), BB8, R2D2, Holdo. Holdo gives AOE daze which is epic, plue gives healing, foresight, and taunt which will protect Scavenger Rey. When protected, Scavenger Rey can obliterate everyone.

Could you use Nest instead of Holdo ?

Also - Is Holdo viable at 5* g11 ?

I don't have her geared up so I don't know her viability at that gear and star level. I would say that nest would not fit. Holdo is quite necessary for defense because she taunts and gives foresight. Rey is so flimsy that she'll get obliterated by other sith teams. If Rey is left unchecked with the help of smoke screen (think about who R2 will smokescreen if you don't have holdo? A: JTR), Rey can lay down massive hits. I've literally seen my gear 11 Rey with illuminated destiny do 75k total. At g12 she'll nearly be doing 100k.
  • TVF
    36771 posts Member
    Options
    I've seen Nest on a few teams at the top including at least one JTR so yes she fits. In the current meta, any AOE daze toon fits.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • xNine
    82 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    I've seen Nest on a few teams at the top including at least one JTR so yes she fits. In the current meta, any AOE daze toon fits.

Not with Rey scavenger. I've personally had cubsfanhan test RJT, Rey, R2, BB8, Nest against Traya
  • TVF
    36771 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

Not with Rey scavenger. I've personally had cubsfanhan test RJT, Rey, R2, BB8, Nest against Traya

Ok.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    I dont have Rose yet and wanted to field 2 full resistance teams for TW so I put Holdo with Finn and Chopper with JTR SRey BB R2. Chopper is actually pretty good because he speeds the droids up, assists, reduces their cooldowns, self heals and has an extremely fast taunt so even if he gets ability blocked he taunts again quickly. Worked great on offense in TW.