The Galen Initiative is now recruiting!

gr2qhhmseiu0.jpg

Hello,

We are the Galen Initiative. We are a conglomeration of independently run guilds who work together to share information and strategies for guild events, and help each other recruit new players. We are actively recruiting players of all levels. All you need to do is hit the link below to head over to our Recruiting and On-boarding server! If you are fed up with the way your alliance makes you run your guild or if your independently run guild is interested in joining our efforts please see the link below as well.

https://discord.gg/smEDwyv

Replies

• Options
    'Tis an awesome conglomerate and well worth your time! We love our casual discussion and our jokes, even as we make sure to get the strategies and team-building in-hand. It's truly the best of everything that you could want from an alliance based around SW:GOH.

I hope to meet you all soon!

SinisterSandman
    "The dark side, the light... both have merit. Why not half of each...?" - Harvey "Two-Face" Dent
  • Options
    This is the alliance that took me in when i was a wee little unknown guy knowing nothing about the game.
    Now i have grown so much and so **** quickly that its all thanks to the this guild and alliance members.
    This alliance is the first one i have ever been in (and the first ever serious guild i have ever been in) and i love every second of it!
    We have everything that could be offered.
    Team building help, strategies, fun etc.
    So if u ever have a chance to come to this alliance...dont miss out the opportunity!
    Love to see u guys and girls!

• Options
    An awesome alliance that guided me from a young stage in the game to where I am now....lots of knowledgeable people and definitely worth checking out
  • EZC69
    132 posts Member
    Options
    Amazing group of people. The guilds are led by officers that know how to be successful in all aspects of the game and are also willing to work with members when real life gets in the way. If you’re looking to learn how to play or you want to help push one of our guilds to HSTR, we have a place for you where you’ll enjoy playing the game :smile:

EasyC
  • Jo0121
    138 posts Member
    Options
    EZC69 wrote: »
    Amazing group of people. The guilds are led by officers that know how to be successful in all aspects of the game and are also willing to work with members when real life gets in the way. If you’re looking to learn how to play or you want to help push one of our guilds to HSTR, we have a place for you where you’ll enjoy playing the game :smile:

EasyC

^Exactly this.

Joined 8 months ago and I am happy I found such a great group of people.